The FX Reporting Portal is an internet portal that provides near-real-time updates of clients' FX transactions, positions, risk and profits and losses. The FX Reporting Portal is a powerful value-added tool for communicating FX transaction, position, risk and P&L information to clients as quickly as transactions are being executed.
The FX Reporting Portal provides a concise presentation of data that is generated by a centralized Calculation Engine. Transaction data and up-to-the-second calculated values are broadcast to FX Reporting Portal users by a Web Publishing Service. Users of the FX Reporting Portal can simultaneously see their Net Currency Positions, the details of the Trades that underlie the Net Positions, and an Account Summary that displays current Profits and Losses and various risk measurements. All of the information in the FX Reporting Portal updates in near-real-time (i.e., within seconds of a new transaction being executed) without a refresh request by the user.
• Updates and Publishes Clients’ FX Trades, Positions and P&Ls within Seconds of Trade Execution
• Clients’ Margin and Limit Positions May Be Continuously Updated and Displayed
• Supports Thousands of Simultaneous Web Users and is Easily Scalable
• Multi-lingual Portal can be Customized to a Bank’s or Broker-Dealer’s Trade Dresss
• Transaction Fees Automatically Calculated and Applied
• Single Sign On is Supported to allow Easy Integration With an Enterprise Portal
• Daily and Monthly Client Statements can be Published on the Portal